Fascinated by Philippine Mythology, or simply have something to say about it? Share your thoughts and submit your articles to THE ASWANG PROJECT. Whether you’re an experienced writer, have an old blog you want to re-publish, or someone who’s just starting to blog, if approved, your article will be shared on THE ASWANG PROJECT’S FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER account.
The requirements are:
- The article MUST be your original work or in the public domain, published or unpublished. By submitting the article, you certify that you are the original author or the work is copyright free.
- Minimum of 300 words (look at the bottom left corner of the editing window for word count).
- All articles must be proof-read by you. Articles with excessive grammatical and typographical errors will not be published. PLEASE: Capitalize, insert commas, apostrophes, periods and separate your article into paragraphs. Absolutely, NO text lingo.
- You agree that The Aswang Project does NOT guarantee the publishing of your article.
- You agree that The Aswang Project will immediately remove your article if it is disputed by any company or individual for plagiarism. We will contact you to give you the opportunity to provide proof of copyright ownership or public domain.
- You hereby grant The Aswang Project the license to publish and distribute your work in the manner consistent with web and print media, including marketing and other promotional activity.
Note that we will not publish:
- Sexually explicit/overly suggestive articles.
- Articles with too much profanity.
If you do not have an account, please register:
NOT FAMILIAR WITH WORDPRESS? CONTACT US TO SUBMIT VIA EMAIL.